Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Photonics and Microwaves, Master's Degree in Electronic Engineering, I year.
- Advanced Photonics, Master's Degree in Electronic Engineering, II year.
- Antennas for RFID and Energy Scavenging/Harvesting Applications - collaboration with DISMI-University of Modena and Reggio Emilia;
- UHF band array antennas for RFID applications - collaboration with Idest RFID and Auto-ID Systems
- Hollow Core Polymer Fibers for TeraHertz Applications - collaboration with IPOS - University of Sydney;
- Hollow Core Photonic Crystal /Microstructured Fibers - collaboration with GPPMM group CNRS- XLIM University of Limoges;
- Plasmonics for photovoltaics and biosensors; - collaboration with Drexel University