Difference between revisions of "Maurizio Casoni"
|Line 209:||Line 209:|
* [[ Risultati Prova Appello di Fondamenti di Telecomunicazioni del
* [[ Risultati Prova Appello di Fondamenti di Telecomunicazioni del 2022 ]]
Revision as of 15:39, 15 April 2022
Welcome to my Home Page
Ph.D Electrical/Computer Engineering
Associate Professor of Telecommunications
IEEE, Senior Member
MY ORCID QR_CODE
- 1 Good Day
- 2 current RESEARCH Activities - Open positions available for candidates to Master Thesis and Ph.D Programs
- 3 Proposte di Tesi (in Italian)
- 4 Special Issue on Emergency Networks and Future Public Safety Systems
- 5 IEEE 2018 Workshop on Emergency Networks for Public Protection and Disaster Relief - 5th edition
- 6 Panel at IEEE DRCN 2016
- 7 Infomobility
- 8 La ricerca in ICT
- 9 Workshop: "Next Generation Public Safety and Critical Infrastructures"
- 10 Past RESEARCH Activities
- 11 TEACHING Activities
- 12 Dottorati di Ingegneria a Modena - 12 Marzo 2015
- 13 TALKS
- 14 Workshop PRIN 2009 SFINGI - Software routers to Improve Next-Generation Internet
- 15 Workshop on VOICE OVER IP
- 16 Giornata di studio su INFRASTRUTTURE AVANZATE PER RETI AD ALTA VELOCITÀ (in Italian) - 5 Aprile 2006
- 17 Miscellanea
- 18 Office Address
"Io non mi sento Italiano ma, per fortuna o purtroppo, lo sono" (Giorgio Gaber)
( I do not feel to be Italian but, luckily or unfortunately, I am)
current RESEARCH Activities - Open positions available for candidates to Master Thesis and Ph.D Programs
Visit our NetLab Webpage for all available Research Topics:
Proposte di Tesi (in Italian)
Special Issue on Emergency Networks and Future Public Safety Systems
Published Special Issue on Emergency Networks and Future Public Safety Systems of the journal Hindawi Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing.
Authors can still submit their manuscripts through the Manuscript Tracking System at 
Submission Deadline 29 March 2019
Publication Date August 2019
IEEE EN4PPDR Workshop within IEEE WiMob 2018, the 14th IEEE International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Communications, successfully held in Limassol (Cyprus) on October, 15th 2018.
- For any information, do please contact Maurizio Casoni, Workshop Chair
Panel at IEEE DRCN 2016
My talk in the Panel Network Disaster Management and Recovery at IEEE International Conference on Design of Reliable Communication Networks (DRCN) on March, 16 2016.
La ricerca in ICT
- Articolo Progetto Europeo ESPONDER su Il Sole 24 Ore di Lunedi' 24 Marzo 2014
within European Conference on Networks and Communications (EuCNC 2015) sponsored by the European Commission
General Final Programme available here
- For any information, do please contact Maurizio Casoni, Workshop Co-Chair
Past RESEARCH Activities
- The European FP7 Project PPDR-TC "Public Protection and Disaster Relief – Transformation Center" (FP7 313015): April 2013 - September 2015
- KO meeting April 29-30 2013 in Athens (Agenda)
- "Integration of Satellite and LTE for Disaster Recovery" published on IEEE Communications Magazine, March 2015.
- The European FP7 Large Scale Integrated Project E-SPONDER "A holistic approach towards the development of the first responder of the future" (FP7 242411): July 2010 - December 2014
- Video 1st Field Test at Schipol Airport Amsterdam - June 2014
- E-SPONDER at the Italian Networking Workshop 2014
- "On the Effectiveness of Linux Containers for Network Virtualization" published on SIMPAT Elsevier Journal, February 2013.
- Latest IEEE/OSA journal paper, April 2014
- Latest IEEE Communications Letters, September 2014
- Italian PRIN 2009 project SFINGI: SoFtware-routers to Improve Next-Generation Internet
- UNIMORE research activity: Study and development of a software router for emergency networks
- KO meeting November 14th 2011 in Turin
- The European FP7 Network of Excellence BONE Building the future Optical Network in Europe
Optical Burst Switching: a tutorial by the European Network of Excellence e-Photon/One
- The Integral Satcom Initiative (ISI): European Technology Platform
"The Satcom contribution to Emergency applications" in ISI Newsletter No.8, 2011
- Project Wideband Wireless Local Area Network with Alenia Spazio
- Project MIUR FIRB TANGO (Algorithms and models for Traffic Engineering and Optimization in next generation IP networks)
- Project MIUR ex-40% 2002 INTREPIDO (Traffic Engineering and Protection in IP over DWDM networks)
Dottorati di Ingegneria a Modena - 12 Marzo 2015
- Programma della Giornata
- My talk at 4th International Forum on Research and Technologies for Society and Industry (RTSI), Palermo (Italy), September 10-13 2018.
- My talk at 8th IEEE International Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing (IWCMC) Conference, Limassol (Cyprus), August 27-31, 2012.
- My talk at IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications and Networks (ICCCN 2011) - Maui (HI, U.S.A.) - July 31-August 4 2011
- My talk at Future Network and MobileSummit 2011 - Warsaw (PL) - June 15-17, 2011
- My talk at 5th Advanced Satellite Multimedia Systems Conference - ASMS 2010 - Cagliari(I) - September 13-15, 2010.
- My talk at IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications - ISCC 2010 - Riccione (I) - June 23-25, 2010.
- My paper at International Symposium on Wireless Pervasive Computing - ISWPC 20010 - Modena(I) - May 5-7, 2010.
- My talk at 3rd IEEE International Symposium on Advanced Networks and Telecommunication Systems (ANTS) - New Delhi (India) - 14-16 December 2009
- My talk at Workshop on OBS/OPS 2009 - Madrid (Sp) - September 14, 2009
- My paper at 13th International Conference on Optical Networking Design and Modeling - ONDM 2009 - Braunschweig (D) - February 18-20, 2009.
- My talk at Workshop on OBS/OPS 2008 - London (GB) - September 8 2008
- My talk at 4th IEEE Advanced Satellite Mobile System - Bologna (I) - August 26-28 2008
- My paper at 10th International Conference on Transparent Optical Networks - Athens (GR) - June 2008
- My talk at 12th European Conference on Networks & Optical Communications (NOC) – Stockolm (S) – June 2007
- My talk in the session “The Network of the Future” at IST 2006 – November 22, Helsinki (Finland)
- My talk on optical networks at 14th IEEE Conference on Networks 2006 - Singapore
- My talk on satellite networks at 14th IEEE Conference on Networks 2006 - Singapore
- My talk at International Workshop on Qos in Multiservice IP Networks 2005 – Catania (Italy)
- My talk at 3rd International Workshop on Optical Burst Switching 2004 – San Josè (CA, USA)
- My talk at 1st International Workshop on Optical Burst Switching 2003 - Dallas (TX, USA)
Workshop PRIN 2009 SFINGI - Software routers to Improve Next-Generation Internet
Martedì 15 Ottobre 2013 – ore 9.00
Dipartimento di Ingegneria “Enzo Ferrari”
- Presentazione Giuseppe Bottani, CISCO Sytems
- Presentazione Maurizio Ipsale, KLabs
- Presentazione Paolo Valente, UNIMORE
- Presentazione Carlo Augusto Grazia, UNIMORE
- Presentazione Natale Patriciello, UNIMORE
Workshop on VOICE OVER IP
My talk at VOICE OVER IP Seminar
Giornata di studio su INFRASTRUTTURE AVANZATE PER RETI AD ALTA VELOCITÀ (in Italian) - 5 Aprile 2006
- Presentazione Vem
- Presentazione   Laboratori FGM
- Presentazione Telecomitalia
- Presentazione KLabs
- Presentazione Araknos
Ferrari, the myth: nothing but the best
In alto stat VIRTUS
Dept. of Engineering "Enzo Ferrari"
University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
Via Pietro Vivarelli, 10/1 - 41125 - Modena - Italy
Building 26, floor 2, room 21