Carlo Augusto Grazia
Dr. Carlo Augusto Grazia
B.S. degree in Computer Science at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, 2010.
M.S. degree in Theoretical Computer Science at the University of Bologna, 2012.
He is currently a PhD student in Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia.
Office: ELECOM Lab, Department of Engineering Enzo Ferrari, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, via Vignolese 905, 41125 Modena, Italy.
Tel: +39 059 2056323
Research Group: WoNET
- Packet Scheduling techniques for Wireless Networks;
- TCP Algorithms for Satellite Links;
- MiddleWare and Cross-Layering solutions for enhance QoS;
- Deadlock Analysis.
- The European FP7 Project PPDR-TC "Public Protection and Disaster Relief – Transformation Center" (FP7 313015): April 2013 - September 2015
- Italian PRIN 2009 project SFINGI: SoFtware-routers to Improve Next-Generation Internet
- European Project EU-FET on Highly Adaptable and Trustworthy Software using Formal Method HATS
- M. Casoni, Carlo A. Grazia, P. Valente, A Green, Modular and Fair Packet Scheduler for boosting Throughput over Wireless Links, Journal of Networking Technology (JNT), Vol. 4, Issue 4, pp. 192-202, December 2013.
- M. Casoni, Carlo A. Grazia, P. Valente, A Low-Latency and High-Throughput Scheduler for Emergency and Wireless Networks, IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), June 10-14, 2014, Sydney, Australia.
- M. Casoni, Carlo A. Grazia, N. Patriciello, On the Performance of Linux Container with Netmap/VALE for Networks Virtualization, IEEE International Conference On Networking (ICON), December 11-13, 2013, Singapore.
- M. Casoni, Carlo A. Grazia, P. Valente, A Flexible and Green Scheduler for providing QoS and High Throughput over Wireless Links IEEE International Conference on Communications Systems and Technologies (ICCST), October 04-06, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisy.
- E. Giachino, Carlo A. Grazia, C. Laneve, M. Lienhardt, P. Wong, DeadLock Analysis of Concurrent Objects - Theory and Practice SPRINGER International Conference on Integrated Formal Methods (iFM), June 10-14, 2013, Turku, Finland.
- Master Lecture at UNIMORE - Networks Simulation, 26 March 2014, Modena (MO), Italy;
- Workshop SFINGI, 15 October 2013, Modena (MO), Italy;
- International Summer School on Sensors and Sensors Networks, 4 July 2013, Brixen (BZ), Italy. Winner of the best presentation award.
- C2ML -- Congestion Control Middleware Layer, a satellite-links optimization middleware;
- TEMPEST -- Test EnvironMent for Performance Evaluation of the Scheduling of packeTs;
- DF4ABS -- Deadlock Framework for ABS;
- SDA -- Static Deadlock Analyzer for ABS;