Ing. Stefano Cattini, PhD
Dipartimento di Ingegneria dell'Informazione
Via Vignolese 905/b
ZIP: I-41125 Modena, Italy
Tel: +39 059 2056109
Fax: +39 059 2056129
- Stefano Cattini
- received the first-class honours degree in Electronic Engineering from the university of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Modena, Italy, under the tutelage of Prof. L. Rovati in 2005. He obtained his Ph.D. from the International Doctorate School in Information and Communication Technologies at University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Italy, on topics relating to the optoelectronic instrumentation and measurements in biomedical science and clinical applications in 2009. His activities are focused on the development of instrumentation for measurements in biomedical science and clinical applications, ranging over Photon Correlation Spectroscopy (PCS) sensors, interferometric sensors and magnetic field sensors.
- Journal Publications
- 1. L. Rovati, S. Cattini, N. Zambelli, F. Viola, and G. Staurenghi, “In-vivo diffusing-wave-spectroscopy measurements of the ocular fundus,” Optics Express, Vol. 15, Issue 7, pp. 4030-4038, 2007.
- 2. S. Cattini and L. Rovati, “A simple readout electronics for automatic power controlled self-mixing laser diode systems,” Rev. Sci. Instrum. 79, 084704, 2008.
- 3. L. Rovati, S. Cattini, F. Viola, and G. Staurenghi, “Measuring Dynamics of Scattering Centers in the Ocular Fundus,” International Journal On Smart Sensing and Intelligent Systems, Vol. 1, Issiue 3, pp. 799-811, 2008.
- 4. L. Rovati and S. Cattini, “UV-LEDs for Monitoring Dialysis Adequacy,” IEEE Transaction on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol: 58 , Issue 5, pp 1720 – 1726, 2009.
- 5. L. Rovati and S. Cattini, “Contactless two-axis inclination measurement system using planar Flux-Gate sensor,” IEEE Transaction on Instrumentation and Measurement, (in press).
- 6. L. Rovati, S. Cattini, M. Bonaiuti, and G. Salvatori, “Elettronica di lettura per encoder ottici: un approccio innovativo per migliorare le prestazioni,” Tutto misure, Vol.2, pp.93-94, 2006.
- International Conference Publications
- 1. L. Rovati , N. Zambelli, S. Cattini and G. Salvatori, “Hollow beam geometry for diffusion temporal light correlation,” XVIII IMEKO WORLD CONGRESS, Brazil, 2006.
- 2. S. Cattini, G. Salvatori, and L. Rovati, “Self-mixing laser velocimeter for retinal blood flow measurements,” SPIE proc. Vol. 6426, USA, 2007.
- 3. L. Rovati, N. Zambelli, S. Cattini, F. Viola, and G. Staurenghi, “Optical monitoring of the chorioretinal status during retinal laser thermotherapy,” SPIE proc. Vol. 6426, USA, 2007.
- 4. F. Viola, N. Zambelli, S. Cattini, D. Galimberti, R. Ratiglia, G. Staurenghi, and L. Rovati, “Measurement of the retina and choroids diffusion coefficients during TTT,” ARVO proc., 105/B214, USA, 2007.
- 5. (Invited) L. Rovati, S. Cattini, F. Viola, and G. Staurenghi, “Motion of the scattering sites in the ocular fundus during transpupillary thermotherapy,” EVER proc., 3255, Slovenia, 2007.
- 6. L. Rovati, S. Cattini, M. Marchesi, and E. Dallago, “Closed loop PCB Fluxgate without compensation coil,” IEEE SENSORS Conf. Proc., pp. 852-855, USA, 2007.
- 7. L. Rovati and S. Cattini, “On the use of deep UV-LEDs for monitoring dialysis,” IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference Proceedings, pp. 956 - 960, 2008.
- 8. L. Rovati and S. Cattini, "Two-axis inclination measurement system based on a planar flux-gate sensor ,” IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference, pp. 1537 – 1541, 2009.